- Embu College 5th Graduation Ceremony.
- Embu College wishes to inform all candidates who qualified for the award of diplomas and certificates in the 2017/2018 academic year, that the 5th Embu College Graduation Ceremony will be held on 29th March 2019 starting at 8.30a.m at the Embu Moi Stadium.
- Kindly confirm that your name is on the attached list.
- Confirm your details are correct. Ie names order, correct spelling as per your national identity card.
- In case of any correction/Queries kindly contact us via 0721152709 or 0705761606 You can also write to us through Info@embucollege.ac.ke,email@example.com.
- You can also visit us at our location along Kanjuru road off the main Embu-Meru Highway, 200 M from Embu County Assembly Offices.
- The issuance of Gowns and Invitation Cards will be done 0n Tuesday 26th, Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th March 2019 at the College grounds. NOTE: Bring your Original national ID for identification purposes.NB Gowns to be returned on or before 5th April 2019
- The Rehearsals will be done 0n Thursday 28th March 2019 at the College hall 3 starting from 10 Am.
For queries call us via 0721152709/0705761606.
Embu College Management
- A compulsory graduation fee of Ksh 3000 should be paid to Equity AC/NO 0190291125973
- ONLY STUDENTS WITH NO FEE BALANCES AND HAVE PAID GRADUATION FEES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THA FINAL LIST OF GRADUANDS