Frequently asked questions(FAQ)
Our college Head Office is located at
Kanjuru Road off Embu-Meru Highway, 200m from Embu County Assembly offices
- We offer full time or regular day students. Full time classes run from Monday through Friday at 8am to 6pm
- Part-time classes are on weekday evenings from 6pm to 8pm
- Weekend classes are Saturday from 8am to 4pm
Yes we do have hostels. The hostel fee 2,000 per month
When is your College Intake?
Embu College holds monthly intakes. All our applicants are welcome to enroll and begin their classes thereafter.
What are your modes of fee payment?
Embu College accepts payment for Tuition fees and any other payment through the following channels:
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
FEE PAYMENT VIA M-PESA
Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit,
- select M-PESA menu,
- select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter 519327 and press “OK”
- Select “Enter Account no.“, Enter your ADMISSION NUMBER and press “OK”
- “Enter Amount“ and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
Embu College holds January, April and September intakes. All our applicants are welcome to enroll and begin their classes thereafter.